Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC1.0.0 FtpSynchronizer is not working

Hi,

Here is my FtpSynchronizer configuration. I don't see files copied from remote directory to local directory and it is not throwing any exception also. I am not whether the task is executed at all.

<bean id="taskExecutor" class="org.springframework.scheduling.concurrent.T hreadPoolTaskExecutor">
    <property name="corePoolSize" value="5" />
    <property name="maxPoolSize" value="10" />
    <property name="queueCapacity" value="25" />
    </bean>

<bean id="scheduler"
    class="org.springframework.integration.scheduling. SimpleTaskScheduler">
    <constructor-arg ref="taskExecutor"/>
    </bean>

<bean id="cronTrigger" class="org.springframework.integration.scheduling. CronTrigger">
    <constructor-arg value="0 25 * * * *" />
    </bean>

<bean id="rejectsFtpClientPool" class="org.springframework.integration.ftp.QueuedF TPClientPool">
    <property name="host" value="${rmsFileServerHost}"/>
    <property name="username" value="${rmsFileServerUserName}"/>
    <property name="password" value="${rmsFileServerPassword}"/>
    <property name="remoteWorkingDirectory" value="${rmsRejectsRemoteDirectory}"/>
    </bean>

<bean id="rejectsFtpSynchronizer" class="org.springframework.integration.ftp.FtpInbo undSynchronizer">
    <property name="scheduler" ref="scheduler"/>
    <!-- <property name="trigger" ref="cronTrigger"/> -->
    <property name="clientPool" ref="rejectsFtpClientPool"/>
    <property name="localDirectory" ref="rejectsLocalDirectory"/>
    </bean>

<bean id="rejectsLocalDirectory" class="org.springframework.core.io.FileSystemResou rce">
    <constructor-arg value="${rejectsLocalTempDirectory}"/>
    </bean>

Please let me know if am missing some thing here.

Thanks,
    Prabhakara Gangi

You could try with a trigger that fires every few seconds instead of once per hour, but if you're sure the trigger should have fired during your test you should create a JIRA issue in sesia. I'll have a look somewhere next week.

Comment

I added a check to FtpInboundSynchronizerIntegrationTest and it copies files from remote to local for me. Could you remove the ignore from that test and see if it works for you? (you'll have to create an ftp server and put some files in the remote directory).

Btw, you can just use the built in PropertyEditor to convert strings into Resources. You don't need to wire a bean for that.

Comment

Working...
      X