Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending messages multiple times

Hi Jonas,

Sorry abt the previous post.I didnt notice it.Anyways I tried ur suggestion from http://forum.springframework.org/sho....php?t=62936.I have no exceptions but I cant c any response message being sent(neither as email nor as jms).Infact I dnt know whether the request message accesses the WebService.Please help.

SI.java
    Code:
    public class SI {
    	public static void main(String[] args)throws MessagingException {
    		ClassPathXmlApplicationContext context = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("si.xml",SI.class);

// Compose the XML message according to the server's schema
    		String requestXml =
    			"<hr:CompanyRequest xmlns:hr=\"http://mycompany.com/hr/schemas\">" +
    			"<hr:Company>"+
    	        "<hr:CompanyName>IT</hr:CompanyName>"+
                "</hr:Company>"+
                "</hr:CompanyRequest>";

// Create the Message object
    // In this case the service expects a SoapAction header
    		Message<String> message = MessageBuilder.withPayload(requestXml)
    				.setHeader(AbstractWebServiceOutboundGateway.SOAP_ACTION_PROPERTY_KEY, "http://mycompany.com/hr/schemas")
    				.build();
    // Send the Message to the handler's input channel

((MessageChannel) context.getBean("sendChannel")).send(message);

}
    }
    si.xml
    Code:
    <message-bus/>
        <channel id="sendChannel">
        <queue capacity="25"/>
    </channel>
    <inbound-channel-adapter ref="source"  id="requestChannel" method="main" channel="sendChannel">
        <poller>
            <interval-trigger interval="5" time-unit="SECONDS" fixed-rate="true"/>
        </poller>
    </inbound-channel-adapter>

<beans:bean id="source" class="rc1.SI"/>

<!--Sending WebService request -->			         

<ws:outbound-gateway id="gateway" request-channel="requestChannnel" 
    				         reply-channel="responseChannel"
    				        uri="http://localhost:8080/SpringWebService/"/>

<publish-subscribe-channel id="responseChannel"/>

<!--Response from WebService sent as email-->			         

<mail:outbound-channel-adapter id="MailOut" host="localhost"  username="root" password="root"/>
    <mail:header-enricher  input-channel="responseChannel"  subject="HelloMailTest" output-channel="MailOut"
                         to="black@localhost"
                        from="white@localhost" cc="blue@localhost"
                       overwrite="false"/>

<!--Response from WebService sent as jms message-->			         

<jms:outbound-gateway request-channel="responseChannel" connection-factory="connectionFactory"  jms-queue="HelloQueue" message-converter="HeaderMappingMessageConverter" reply-channel="jmsReplyTo"/>
    	<beans:bean id="HeaderMappingMessageConverter" class=" org.springframework.integration.jms.HeaderMappingMessageConverter">
    <beans:property name="extractPayload" value="true"/>
    </beans:bean>

<beans:bean id="connectionFactory" class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory">
    <beans:property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616"/>		

<beans:bean id="HelloQueue" class="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue">
    <beans:constructor-arg value="finally" />

<stream:stdout-channel-adapter  append-newline="true" id="jmsReplyTo"/>
    </beans:beans>
    Last edited by ashleyvijay; Nov 10th, 2008, 09:02 AM. Reason: Post already exists

I am not sure I understand how this question differs from your previous question here, sending requests. Unless you can expand a bit my answer would be the same.

Comment

It would be good to avoid editing posts to the extent that they are in fact a new post. It is confusing to people who find responses which no longer relate to the initial post.

I would suggest you need to write more tests. If the whole is not working as you expect then test the parts.

It looks you are trying to poll a static main method which is creating an application context. This does not relate to the suggestion I made in the previous thread.
      Last edited by JonasPartner; Nov 10th, 2008, 09:32 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

interval trigger triggers only once!

Hi finally I can c the response message being sent out with the below config but only one response instead of many of them: I think it just by passes the interval trigger and gives out the response but Im also not sure whether my interval trigger config is correct?Please help

Code:
        <message-bus/>
         <channel id="requestChannel"/>
         <inbound-channel-adapter ref="source" method="main" channel="requestChannel">
           <poller>
                <interval-trigger interval="120"  time-unit="SECONDS" initial-delay="5"/>
            </poller>
            </inbound-channel-adapter>
        <beans:bean id="source" class="rc1.SI"/>
        <!--Sending WebService request -->			         

<ws:outbound-gateway id="gateway"
        				         request-channel="requestChannel" 
        				         uri="http://localhost:8080/SpringWebService/"/>

<publish-subscribe-channel id="responseChannel"/>

Comment

Well, you'll have one request sent to the web service, and one request coming back, therefore it's exactly one message arriving on the pubsub channel.

However, I notice that you're using a gateway for Jms, therefore unless someone is picking up that message, and replying to it, you'll see nothing on the <stream:stdout-channel-adapter/>

Comment

Well, you'll have one request sent to the web service, and one request coming back, therefore it's exactly one message arriving on the pubsub channel.
            Actually I wanted to send multiple requests to the webservice each after every120 secs so tht I would get multiple respective responses.Tht is y I used interval trigger which should eventually trigger the request to the webservice every 120 secs.But currently I can c only one response as jms message in the jms queue instead of many of them.I dnt know y inspite of my config being right

Originally posted by mbogoevici View Post
            However, I notice that you're using a gateway for Jms, therefore unless someone is picking up that message, and replying to it, you'll see nothing on the <stream:stdout-channel-adapter/>
            This I would totally agree with u but doesnt matter.

I also tried this way but no progress:still it sending only one request.

Code:
            <channel id="requestChannel">
            <queue capacity="25"/>
            </channel>
            <ws:outbound-gateway id="gateway"
            				         request-channel="requestChannel" 
            				         uri="http://localhost:8080/SpringWebService/">
            <poller>
            <interval-trigger interval="60"  time-unit="MILLISECONDS" fixed-rate="true"/>
            </poller>
            </ws:outbound-gateway>
            Last edited by ashleyvijay; Nov 11th, 2008, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Ok I got it fixed! I did just the way Jonas told me.I moved the stuff to be polled in another method instead of having it in the main method and it works perfectly

Comment

Working...
              X