X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namespace support for xpath selector

The namespace support for the xpath selector when using evaluation-result-type="string" doesn't seem to be working - I get a long stack trace containing the following:

Code:
    Related cause:
    org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'queue13Selector': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 1 of type [java.lang.String]: Could not convert constructor argument value of type [org.springframework.xml.xpath.Jaxp13XPathExpressionFactory$Jaxp13XPathExpression] to required type [java.lang.String]: Failed to convert value of type [org.springframework.xml.xpath.Jaxp13XPathExpressionFactory$Jaxp13XPathExpression] to required type [java.lang.String]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type [org.springframework.xml.xpath.Jaxp13XPathExpressionFactory$Jaxp13XPathExpression] to required type [java.lang.String]: no matching editors or conversion strategy found
    This looks like a bug - can someone confirm it and if so I can raise a JIRA for it.

David,

I can confirm it. Would you mind to raise a Jira issue, please? That way you'll get notified quicker when it gets fixed.

Thanks,
    Marius

Comment

That does look like a bug. Can you provide the relevant excerpt from the config that caused this along with the JIRA issue?

Thanks,
      Mark

Comment

Working...
      X