X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Integration 1.0 Release Candidate 1 is now available

Please view the official announcement where you will find links to the download, the updated Reference Documentation, and more: http://www.springsource.org/node/811

Also, note that we have launched a new Spring Extensions project for hosting any Spring Integration Adapters beyond those in the main distribution. We are intentionally keeping the main distribution limited to a small set of adapters that are either universally applicable or closely related to underlying Spring Framework functionality. The FTP Channel Adapters have been moved to the extensions project. You can find more information at the home page: http://www.springsource.org/extensions/se-sia

Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback here in the forums and via JIRA! Please download RC1 and continue to provide feedback as we move yet closer to the 1.0 Final release.

Regards,
    Mark

Great job!

Hi Mark and SI Team!

Congratulations for doing such an excellent work. Eagerly looking at SI so far it looks very good to me:

- SI implements EAI in a very well manner (smooth integration workflows; Routers, Aggregators etc. behaves as expected(!)...)
    - Integration implementations doesn't need/isn't aware of SI!!
    - Covers all uses cases we need (including Spring WebServices)

In my experience (in the last 8 years) I have been waiting for such an API for a pretty long time!

Also thanks a lot to Iwein for the support. Your support contract is worth every dime!

P.S.:
    We from Qnamic will already use SI in production this month - you will definitely get feedback from us and our customers in this forum .

Comment

Working...
    X