X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interceptors support

I work with the latest version of the trunk and it seem like only channel and message-bus tags now accept interceptors,
    for example to intercept the output message of a si-xml:xslt-transformer with is ouput-channel property on a file: outbound-channel-adapter we have to create an additional channels between them.

Is there a conceptual reason to that matter of fact or did I missed something ?

Can you describe what you were doing previously with the interceptor (or better show the configuration/code)?

Comment

I'm a brand new SI user, I just compare the xsd and notice the disappearance of interceptors for the router and service-activator tags (and maybe others).

example :
      Code:
      <si-xml:xslt-transformer 
          input-channel="inputChannel" 
          output-channel="outputChannel" 
          xsl-resource="${xslt.url}"
          result-transformer="xmlResultTransformer" />

<beans:bean id="xmlResultTransformer"
      class="org.springframework.integration.xml.transformer.ResultToStringTransformer"/>

<file:outbound-channel-adapter id="outputChannel" directory="${output.directory}"
      If we need to add an interceptor to get the result of the xslt-transformer we have to add it on a new channel :

Code:
      <si-xml:xslt-transformer 
          input-channel="inputChannel" 
          output-channel="middleChannel" 
          xsl-resource="${xslt.url}"
          result-transformer="xmlResultTransformer" />

<beans:bean id="xmlResultTransformer"
      class="org.springframework.integration.xml.transformer.ResultToStringTransformer"/>

<channel id="middleChannel" >
          <interceptors>
          </interceptors>
      </channel>

<file:outbound-channel-adapter id="outputChannel" channel="middleChannel"
       directory="${output.directory}"
      ...whereas we could add it directly on the xslt-transformer or the outbound-channel-adapter.

Comment

Working...
      X