X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting two applications using spring integration

I was wondering if it is possible to make two, for example, desktop applications work together using spring integration.... What I would like to do is expose some enpoints,.. maybe something like in mule and then be able to send/receive messages using that endpoint (the endpoint is provided by one application and consumed using the other). Is this possible using spring integration?

Yes, definitely. Apart from the internal messaging Spring Integration has quite a broad spectrum of adapters. Just naming a few: webservice, rmi, jms, file, mail. If you require a transport that we didn't provide an implementation for it is quite easy to delegate to your own implementation using a Service Activator or a Gateway.

Comment

I have been looking at the documentation that I got with spring integration download - but was unable to find how can I expose an endpoint in one application (application context) and consume it in another... Could somebody tell me if this documentation exists and if yes where it can be found.

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
      X