Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JmsSource

Hi all,

currently I am evaluating for a new integration framework and this one looks very good.

Now I am trying to retrieve jms messages by configuring the jms-source. In your documentation for M3 it was like:

<jms-source connection-factory="connFactory" destination="inQueue" channel="in1"/>

Now in M4 it is like this:

<jms-source id="jmsSource" connection-factory="connFactory" destination="inQueue" />

No I wonder to which channel the incoming jms messages (from the inQueue) are sent to ?

Thanks Tai

Originally posted by ttruong View Post
    Hi all,

currently I am evaluating for a new integration framework and this one looks very good.

Now I am trying to retrieve jms messages by configuring the jms-source. In your documentation for M3 it was like:

<jms-source connection-factory="connFactory" destination="inQueue" channel="in1"/>

Now in M4 it is like this:

<jms-source id="jmsSource" connection-factory="connFactory" destination="inQueue" />

No I wonder to which channel the incoming jms messages (from the inQueue) are sent to ?

Thanks Tai
    Hey Tai,

Thanks for evaluating SI.

If you notice, M4 has introduced the notion of a SourceEndpoint, which is the one that actually does the polling and sending to channels.
    Essentially what you need is to ad:

Code:
    <source-endpoint source="jmsSource" channel="exampleChannel">
        <schedule period="30000"/>
    </source-endpoint>
    For any other details, please read the "Configuring Adapters" part in section 4.2 of the reference manual.

Regards,
    Marius

Comment

Working...
    X