X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Integration OSGi bundles and Pax logging

I tried to deploy spring-integration-core and spring-integration-adapter as OSGi bundle inside an instance of equinox that has pax-logging 1.0.0 bundles active.

When the core and adapter bundles try to start I get the following:

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Im
    port-Package: org.apache.commons.logging; version="[1.1.1,2.0.0)"
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHos t.startWorker(BundleHost.java:305)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractB undle.start(AbstractBundle.java:260)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractB undle.start(AbstractBundle.java:252)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework CommandProvider._start(FrameworkCommand
    Provider.java:260)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknow n Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Un known Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework CommandInterpreter.execute(FrameworkCom
    mandInterpreter.java:150)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework Console.docommand(FrameworkConsole.java
    :300)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework Console.console(FrameworkConsole.java:2
    85)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework Console.run(FrameworkConsole.java:221)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is it possible that the logging versions should not be explicitly specificied? Other spring bundle import org.apache.commons.logging but don't specify any versions.

Does it work if you edit the manifest yourself?

Comment

Actually, I was using pax-logging 1.0.0. When I upgraded to 1.1.1 I got past that issue. Unfortunatly, now it asks for spring aop version 2.5.4.A, and I'm running 2.5.4 so I'll be waiting to look at this until later.

Comment

Working...
      X