Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring-integration-1.0.0.M4 WS Sample

Hi ,

I was trying to run WS Sample in the M4 milestone.
    However when I run the sample I got the following Exception (Please see the following stack trace)
    How do I correct it?
    WARNING: failure occurred in messaging task
    org.springframework.ws.client.WebServiceIOExceptio n: IO error: Connection refused: connect; nested exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:471)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:420)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplat e.java:366)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplat e.java:357)
    at org.springframework.integration.ws.adapter.SimpleW ebServiceTargetAdapter.doHandle(SimpleWebServiceTa rgetAdapter.java:62)
    at org.springframework.integration.ws.adapter.Abstrac tWebServiceTargetAdapter.handle(AbstractWebService TargetAdapter.java:72)
    at org.springframework.integration.endpoint.HandlerEn dpoint$HandlerInvokingTarget.send(HandlerEndpoint. java:158)
    at org.springframework.integration.endpoint.TargetEnd point.send(TargetEndpoint.java:183)
    at org.springframework.integration.dispatcher.SimpleD ispatcher.dispatch(SimpleDispatcher.java:99)
    at org.springframework.integration.dispatcher.Default PollingDispatcher.dispatch(DefaultPollingDispatche r.java:65)
    at org.springframework.integration.dispatcher.Polling DispatcherTask.run(PollingDispatcherTask.java:56)
    at org.springframework.integration.scheduling.SimpleM essagingTaskScheduler$MessagingTaskRunner.run(Simp leMessagingTaskScheduler.java:138)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.cal l(Executors.java:417)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndRe set(FutureTask.java:280)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Future Task.java:135)

Do you by any chance have a web proxy?

Could you try the manual 'test' from the same environment?: http://www.w3schools.com/webservices...nheitToCelsius

Comment

spring-integration-1.0.0.M4 WS Sample

Hi Mark,

I created a small .NET WS on my PC and modified the sample to access it,
      This worked.
      However the Sample itself doesnt work, should I do some setting for configuring the WS client in the sample?

I can manually access the service of w3schools from IE.

Thanks
      Bharath

Comment

I see... what does your modified version of WebServiceDemo's main method look like now?

-Mark

Comment

Hi Mark,

Please see the contents of the attachments, (java and xml file).

Thanks
          Bharath.

Comment

Can you also post the WSDL for your service?

Comment

Here is the wsdl attachment

Comment

Bharath,

Do you have a firewall on your machine? The fact that the JVM process cannot connect to that address, but Internet Explorer is able to, can be explained by that. Also, that would explain why you can connect to a local service (so connecting to your sample works), but you can't connect remotely.

Marius

Comment

Hi Marius,

I couldnt get this sample to work from my Work PC, however this worked on my Home PC.

As Mark doubted earlier, and after your post,
                  I set the http.proxyHost and http.proxyPort Java System Variables to appropriate values on my Work PC.

This solved the problem and I could get the sample to work.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
                  Bharath

Comment

Hi, I have a similar problem and I would like to know how u set the Java System variables. Would appreciate ur help.

Comment

I figured it out! Its working fine now

Comment

Originally posted by bgargesh View Post
                        Hi Marius,

I couldnt get this sample to work from my Work PC, however this worked on my Home PC.

As Mark doubted earlier, and after your post,
                        I set the http.proxyHost and http.proxyPort Java System Variables to appropriate values on my Work PC.

This solved the problem and I could get the sample to work.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
                        Bharath
                        hi guys, we have a proxy but requires authentication to get thru it, not just the host and port. Whats/wheres the best place/way to set the proxy authentication? Please help

Comment

In order to call a web service through an authenticating proxy you can use the WebServiceTemplate in conjunction with the common HttpClient mesage sender. http://static.springframework.org/sp...ml/client.html

However the ws gateways in Spring Integration do not currently expose a way to pass in a configured WebServiceTemplate. You may want to add a JIRA improvement for this.

Comment

Working...
                          X