Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with jms-source

Hi there,

I'm trying to get the jms-source adapter to work, but I'm banging my head against the keyboard here..

I have set it up like this :

<jms-source id="jms_source" channel="response" destination-name="sms.gateway.exit" connection-factory="connectionFactory"/>

My understanding is, that given that the connection factory works and a valid connection to the broker is established, then whenever there is a message on the sms.gateway.exit queue the jms-source adapter should read the message and convert it to a Spring Message and then send it to the "response" channel. Am I correct ?

If I then register a MessageEndpoint with the input channel "response", then the Handler in that endpoint should be called whenever there is a jms message on the queue ?

I have tried this, but it does not work. The handler does not get called.

Ant ideas ? The broker is a Sonic thing, and it returnes some sort of multi-part message. Could this be a problem ?

Are you using Spring Integration M3 or a more recent snapshot (or SVN head) version?

Comment

I have tried both. Now I'm using M3. The jms-target works ok, and I can send messages to the broker, but nothing gets read from the queue

Comment

I found the problem. It was something wrong with the broker queues. Sorry about that.

Comment

No problem.

One thing to note when you do switch to M4 (to be released soon) or the SVN head version: the source and source-endpoint have been separated in configuration (so that "channel" is now configured at the <source-endpoint/> element rather than the <source/> element) as described on a reply to your other post: http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=54597

Comment

Working...
          X