X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jms-gateway howto?

I tried the new <jms-gateway/> adapter, but could not get it to work. I defined it like this :

<jms-gateway request-channel="action" reply-channel="response" connection-factory="connectionFactory" destination-name="sms.gateway.entry" reply-timeout="5" id="gateway"/>

When sending to the "action" channel, thing seems to hang indefinitly and nothing gets sent to the queue. Is there something I've missed ? How does the reply queue gets set ?

The "jms-gateway" is actually for request-reply operations *initiated from* a JMS queue where the Message is converted and then sent to the Spring Integration channel. Based on your question, I think you might be expecting the opposite?

Also, you might want to increase that reply-timeout (the value is in milliseconds).

BTW, the gateway will be documented in the M4 release which will be available within a few days.

Comment

Ok. Then I'd misunderstood the use, and I was indeed expecting the opposite. The next question obvoiusly : What is the best strategry for implementing e request/reply scheme initiaded from a message channel ? If at all possible...

Comment

Working...
      X