Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrating compass with spring framework

Hi all,

After successful integration, I was able to deploy the application without errors.

But I found some issues while accessing application with respect to "Search" or "ReIndex", below are the statements given in the consolewhile accessing "search" or "reindex"

ERROR [RequestProcessor] Invalid path was requested /reindex
    ERROR [RequestProcessor] Invalid path was requested /search

I could not able to find any other error message. Can you please tell me how to resolve these issues Eagerly waiting for reply.... please respond to this mail as soon as possible....

below is my action-servlet.xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN" "http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">

<!--
    - DispatcherServlet application context for Petclinic's web tier.
    -->

<beans>
    <!-- ========================= MESSAGE SOURCE DEFINITION ========================= -->
    <!--
    - Message source for this context, loaded from localized "messages_xx" files.
    - Could also reside in the root application context, as it is generic,
    - but is currently just used within Petclinic's web tier.
    -->
    <bean id="messageSource" class="org.springframework.context.support.Resourc eBundleMessageSource">
    <property name="basename"><value>messages</value></property>
    </bean>

<!-- ========================= MAPPING DEFINITIONS ========================= -->
    <!--
    - This bean provides explicit View mappings in a resource bundle instead of the
    - default InternalResourceViewResolver. It fetches the view mappings from
    - localized "views_xx" classpath files, i.e. "/WEB-INF/classes/views.properties"
    - or "/WEB-INF/classes/views_de.properties".
    -
    - Symbolic view names returned by Controllers will be resolved by this bean
    - using the respective properties file, which defines arbitrary mappings between
    - view names and resources.
    -->
    <bean id="rbViewResolver" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.view.Resour ceBundleViewResolver">
    <property name="basename"><value>views</value></property>
    <property name="order"><value>0</value></property>
    </bean>
    <!--
    - This bean resolves specific types of exception to corresponding error views.
    - The default behaviour of DispatcherServlet is to propagate all exceptions to the
    - servlet container: This will happen here with all other types of exception.
    -->
    <bean id="exceptionResolver" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.handler.Sim pleMappingExceptionResolver">
    <property name="exceptionMappings">
    <props>
    <prop key="org.compass.core.CompassException">dataAccess Failure</prop>
    <prop key="org.springframework.dao.DataAccessException"> dataAccessFailure</prop>
    <prop key="org.springframework.transaction.TransactionEx ception">dataAccessFailure</prop>
    </props>
    </property>
    </bean>

<!--
    - This bean is an explicit URL mapper that is used by the "petclinic" DispatcherServlet
    - It is used instead of the default BeanNameUrlHandlerMapping.
    -->

<bean id="urlMapping" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.handler.Sim pleUrlHandlerMapping">
    <property name="mappings">
    <props>
    <prop key="/search.html">searchController</prop>
    <prop key="/reindex.html">indexController</prop>
    </props>
    </property>
    </bean>

<!-- ========================= CONTROLLER DEFINITIONS ========================= -->
    <bean id="searchController" class="org.compass.spring.web.mvc.CompassSearchCon troller">
    <property name="compass"><ref bean="compass"/></property>
    <property name="searchView"><value>searchView</value></property>
    <property name="searchResultsView"><value>searchResultsView</value></property>
    <property name="pageSize"><value>10</value></property>
    </bean>

<bean id="indexController" class="org.compass.spring.web.mvc.CompassIndexCont roller">
    <property name="compassGps"><ref bean="compassGps"/></property>
    <property name="indexView"><value>indexView</value></property>
    <property name="indexResultsView"><value>indexResultsView</value></property>
    </bean>

</beans>

Thanks in advance

First of all this isn't the correct forum to post in, this forum is for the Spring Integration project. Next to that when posting please [ code][/code ].

You must access search.html and not search, that is what your mapping specifies.

Comment

Hi,

Can you please specify where should post this question...

Actually I have a menu and in that "Search" is one menu item
      I used menu-config.xml for this and in the "path" attribute i gave "/search.html" only...

But in the console it is showing only erroe message...

Comment

Working...
      X