Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Service and FTP adapters

Hi,
    we are a Spring Source customer, and my company is looking at using Spring Integration as a platform for our SOA applications for integration purposes. We will need the Web Service and FTP adapters very soon. We can do these ourselves, or (prefernably) we would like to see Spring provide this functionality in the next month, really.
    I dont see JIRA's for these yet, and I dont have permissions to open a new JIRA. We do have a Spring Support contract, should we go through that with this request? (we want to get it on the roadmap, at least).

Pointers and contribution

One other thing - we love the concept of the lightweight ESB, and are excited Spring is doing this. We will implement these additional channels ourselves if Spring integration cannot get to them quickly - so if we do that, with some pointers from you (ie a little help, <grin>) we would be happy to pass on the code (though we cannot do that officially ;-)).
    If you can give me any idea of the timeframe you might be able to get to these, I can plan whether we should do them ourselves.

Much appreciate it!

Comment

Out of curiosity are you using Spring Web Services? The plan is to provide a "gateway" to send an incoming Web Service request from Spring WS to Spring Integration. This will definitely be on the roadmap.

Note that in general the Spring Integration API will be rather dynamic during the Milestone phases.

-Mark

Comment

Web service Adaptors

HI Mark!
        I am also interested in spring integration.When will you be able to publish the adapter for web services??

thanks!!

Comment

The Web Service adapters are currently planned for the M3 release. That is scheduled to be available by the end of March. Here is the issue if you would like to track it: http://jira.springframework.org/browse/INT-110

-Mark

Comment

Working...
          X