Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP Adapter support

Hi All,

I had read Spring Integration manual. Just wondering that It would be nice to have FTP Adapter. SI does provides File Adapter, which really one of the features that I can used on my project. However, FTP Adapter would nice to have in SI.

Just my thought.

Cheers,

-T

Thank you for the input! We do have FTP on the list of potential adapters. Please keep an eye on Jira where the roadmap will be evolving quite a bit in the coming weeks - and feel free to vote on the issues as they are added. For the M2 timeframe, we plan to focus on adapters for the remoting protocols that Spring already supports (RMI, HttpInvoker, Hessian/Burlap) as well as an outbound mail adapter using Spring's MailSender.

Comment

Hi i will like helping Spring Community in developing some of this new features/adapters, if for example in JIRA you can create a task for creating a Mail Adapter for exemple, i would develop without any problem. Thanks for your attention Mark.

Comment

Thank you for expressing interest in helping Spring Integration. The most helpful thing at this early stage would be to grab the code regularly from svn (as changes are occurring frequently) and then test it out in a wide variety of scenarios. If you try to implement custom extensions and think of ways that the API could make your life easier, then report those suggestions - along with any issues that you discover - either here in the forum or to the Spring Integration Jira. As far as the adapters, there has already been some prototyping of a simple outbound mail adapter that delegates to Spring's MailSender, and this will definitely be added in the 1.0 timeframe.

Thanks!
        -Mark

Comment

Ok i will try testing as frequently as possible the code developed in svn.

Comment

Working...
          X