Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check if all messages were delivered to the most endpoints

Hello,

I'm using spring integration and multithreaded approach with JMS channels. That means that messages are processed asynchronously and I can't control if full stack has arrived by [seqN] of [total].

In the beginning of the workflow I have splitter, which splits file to single lines.
    The most endpoint of the message - can be one from many (all are represented by service-activator elements), and to make it more clear, here are examples of such endpoints: succeedSA, errorType1SA, errorType2SA & etc (each service-activator listens to its own channel).

What I want to do - is to define some listener for all of the most endpoint channels( or service-activators themsevles) and check manually [seqN] of [total] to know, if all messages from splitter were delivered to logical end.

One of mine ideas was to use AOP with around advice for all of those service-activators and perform calculation there.
    But that seems to be a bit overhead.

Maybe you could advise some better way to reach results which I need ?

Thanks.

Hi!

How about this one: Aggregator ?

It's for a start.
    I think you'll have other questions further

Take care,
    Artem

Comment

Artem, thanks for your reply

Yeah that is option as well. However it will require introducing one more "dump" channel, where to all service-activators will send message they've processed (which will be used by aggregator to indicate if full message stack was received).
      I've assumed that there could be some other options, maybe multiply channels monitors, like interceptors or wire-taps.

But yeah, then I'll proceed with using aggregator instead.

Comment

where to all service-activators will send message they've processed
        http://static.springsource.org/sprin...dvice-classes: Expression Evaluating Advice
        Or, of course, global <wire-tap> with 'pattern' for mentioned channels

Comment

Working...
        X