Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message flow in Dynamic Service Orchestration

Hi,

I want to model an add auction service to be orchestrated as calling bunch to components (service-activater's) that are identified on per client basis using direct channels.

Something Like

addAuctionGateway -> serviceItenararyRouter --> Various components mentioned below

--> SECTOR_RESOLVER
    --> ADD_BUY_SERVICE
    -->ADD_EVENT (mobile only)
    -->BUY_TO_DRAFT_TRANSFORMER(B2C client)
    --> DELETE_DRAFT_BUY (B2C client)
    --> PUBLISH_PARTNER_MESSAGE (B2B client)

Orchestrating these services is easy but the problem that I am running into is the Message Flow across these components are independent of each other like ADD_BUY_SERVICE generates a part in response which is not used until PUBLISH_PARTNER_MESSAGE and ADD_EVENT has a void return type.

Is there a message mediator pattern that I can use to orchestrate these services or does the serviceItenararyRouter do that. By storing the response in Message header and using them as needed.
    Last edited by lchandramouli; Apr 26th, 2013, 06:05 PM.

Hi,

Got solution to my problem basically add the message to message header in each step and use them as and when needed.

<int:header-enricher>
    <int:header name="REQUEST_PAYLOAD_STEP1" expression="getPayload()"/>
    </int:header-enricher>

Originally posted by lchandramouli View Post
    Hi,

I want to model an add auction service to be orchestrated as calling bunch to components (service-activater's) that are identified on per client basis using direct channels.

Something Like

addAuctionGateway -> serviceItenararyRouter --> Various components mentioned below

--> SECTOR_RESOLVER
    --> ADD_BUY_SERVICE
    -->ADD_EVENT (mobile only)
    -->BUY_TO_DRAFT_TRANSFORMER(B2C client)
    --> DELETE_DRAFT_BUY (B2C client)
    --> PUBLISH_PARTNER_MESSAGE (B2B client)

Orchestrating these services is easy but the problem that I am running into is the Message Flow across these components are independent of each other like ADD_BUY_SERVICE generates a part in response which is not used until PUBLISH_PARTNER_MESSAGE and ADD_EVENT has a void return type.

Is there a message mediator pattern that I can use to orchestrate these services or does the serviceItenararyRouter do that. By storing the response in Message header and using them as needed.

Comment

Working...
    X