Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Integration and blueprint for OSGI possible?

Hi Mark and team,
    There has been a decision within our company to move our applications as features/bundles onto FuseESB which uses Apache Karaf as the OSGI engine and use blueprint for the same. Is there anyway I could mix and match my SI DSL context files and blueprint together? Though karaf supports spring context files,we have been told to use blueprint . Appreciate your response!

Regards,
    Anoop

Hi Mark and team ,
    Any suggestions, opinions about this? Is simply not possible, would love to hear from you guys before we make a decision to drop spring integration and spring batch from our current project.

Many thanks,
    Anoop

Comment

Yes, you can use both blueprint and SI configuration files.

Comment

Thank you Mark, that is a relief! Not fishing for easy answers, but I havent been able to locate much on google yet. So coming to the point, could I just import the spring integration context into a blueprint.xml that only contains the bean definitions. So that I am using blueprint per instructions, but that sort of redirects all flow logic to the spring context with the SI flow defined?

Thanks,
        Anoop

Comment

Sure, that should work. The two main options in terms of what you export to the service-registry from the Spring Integration side would be a Message Channel or a Gateway. This blog is a bit old, but it should help:
          http://blog.springsource.org/2009/02...-on-dm-server/

Comment

Working...
          X