X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get XADatasource using JNDI look up

I am configuring Atomikios TM API with my Spring Application to achieve global transaction. As Atomikios require XADatasource to work, so I have done JNDI look up to get the same. But, unfortunately I am getting following errors while doing the look up.

Object of type [class com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcDataSource] available at JNDI location [jdbc/cuds] is not assignable to [javax.sql.XADataSource]

<jee:jndi-lookup id="dataSourceCu" jndi-name="jdbc/cuds" cache="true" resource-ref="true" lookup-on-startup="true" expected-type="javax.sql.XADataSource" />
    <jee:jndi-lookup id="dataSourceGodb" jndi-name="jdbc/pushpullds" cache="true" resource-ref="true" lookup-on-startup="true" expected-type="javax.sql.XADataSource" />

I am using Spring 3.0/ hibernate with WebSphere 7.0.Where I am doing wrong. Please help me. Thanks.

Please don't ask the same question in two places.

Also, please use Google or similar first before asking generic questions like this. I just googled it and arrived at this page...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9...-websphere-6-1

Bottom line is (apparently) WSJdbcDataSource is a wrapper that doesn't implement XADataSource (but as long as your datasource is properly configured), it is still XA.

Comment

Thanks Russell for your replay...I got the solution and sorry for the multiple post done by me....tnks

Comment

Working...
      X