Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• support for amqp outbound gateway in chain

Hi,
    I see that support to use outboud channel gateways inside chain's is tracked under INT-1029.
    When can we expect this change in amqp outbound gateway ?

Hi!

Sorry, I don't understand what's going on.
    This feature was fixed in the 2.2.0 and it lives here at about one year.
    What problem do you have?
    The config should be like this:
    HTML Code:
    <int:chain input-channel="input" output-channel="output">
    	<amqp:outbound-gateway exchange-name="some.exchange"  routing-key="some.routing.key"/>
    </int:chain>
    Take care,
    Artem

Comment

Thanks for the quick response artem,
      i am using integration version 2.2.1 .. i am trying to use this ..
      <int:chain input-channel="c1" output-channel="c2">
      <amqp:outbound-gateway amqp-template="rabbitTemplate" routing-key="rkey" />
      </int:chain>

and my eclipse says

- cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'reply-channel' must appear on element 'amqp:outbound-gateway'.
      - cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'request-channel' must appear on element 'amqp:outbound-gateway

Let me try to run this and get back to u

Comment

and my eclipse says
        It's know issue with IDE .
        Take a look here: http://forum.springsource.org/showth...ngs-And-Errors.

BTW: I use IntelliJ IDEA and it says me something similar, but I don't worry: I know I use the latest schema versions.

Cheers

Comment

If you are willing, upgrading to the latest snapshot version of STS *should* take care of those warnings. But as Artem mentioned, the version on the classpath is always used at runtime.

Comment

thanks Artem, thanks Mark.

might not be the right post, but is there an alternate way to add behavior to these end points (other than the advice-chain).
            to be more specific, i was trying to extend HttpRequestHandlingController and trying to add some functionality specific to my requirement.
            But i figured out that i need to over ride the entire stack of integration handles (chain,whole bunch of adapters) because of namespace issues.
            Can you suggest me an alternative...
            P.S: i am trying to use SI as a middle tier bus orchestrating multiple subsystems over http/messaging protocols

Comment

and trying to add some functionality specific to my requirement
              What do you mean?
              Why doesn't it enough to use some down-stream transformation, enrichement, routing etc. between <http:inbound> and <amqp:outbound> and vice versa?..

because of namespace issues.
              ???

Comment

Working...
              X