X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gateways and proxies

I am currently working on an application which uses some external Jars as "base frameworks" that force to use CGLIB proxies.

I am trying to use CGLIB proxy in Gateways but i dont know how to achieve this, I have seen this GatewayProxyFactoryBean constructor:

public GatewayProxyFactoryBean(Class<?> serviceInterface) {
    Assert.notNull(serviceInterface, "'serviceInterface' must not be null");
    Assert.isTrue(serviceInterface.isInterface(), "'serviceInterface' must be an interface");
    this.serviceInterface = serviceInterface;
    }

It's posible to use CGLIB proxy in this kind of object? In case i can not use CGLIB proxies, How can i deal mixing CGLIB y JDK proxies?

Thanks in advance.

A gateway proxy is not a proxy for some other class (JDK or otherwise), it is an implementation of a supplied interface created by the framework. Gateways are used by client classes to interact with the messaging system (send/receive messages) without the client code having any knowledge of the messaging system itself. A user class is never involved in a gateway; user classes can be used in other components such as service activators etc, which can (if necessary) be proxied by any mechanism, including CGLIB.

Perhaps if you can explain exactly what you are trying to do with these classes, someone will be able to help you.

Comment

Working...
    X