This forum is now a read-only archive. All commenting, posting, registration services have been turned off. Those needing community support and/or wanting to ask questions should refer to the Tag/Forum map, and to http://spring.io/questions for a curated list of stackoverflow tags that Pivotal engineers, and the community, monitor.
No announcement yet.
On demand release of incomplete messages from message store?Page Title Module
Yes, just call expireMessageGroups with a less-than-zero timeout and all groups will be expired. Disposition of the messages will depend on settings.
* Extract all expired groups (whose timestamp is older than the current time less the threshold provided) and call
* each of the registered callbacks on them in turn. For example: call with a timeout of 100 to expire all groups
* that were created more than 100 milliseconds ago, and are not yet complete. Use a timeout of 0 (or negative to be
* on the safe side) to expire all message groups.
* @param timeout the timeout threshold to use
* @return the number of message groups expired
* @see #registerMessageGroupExpiryCallback(MessageGroupCallback)
int expireMessageGroups(long timeout);