Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create ip_connection_id header

Hi,

I am receiving a message via a web service. I need to forward that message to another server via a socket. I have created a tcp-connection-factory, tcp-outbound-channel-adapter and a outbound channel. Ac lient has connected to the socket and I am trying to send the message using the outbound channel but I get the expected error:

Unable to find outbound socket...

I need to know the format of the ip_connect_id header so I can add it to the outgoing message.

I am having trouble getting connection information for the connection factory as when I call factory.getConnection() I get the exception:
    "Getting a connection from a server factory is not supported"

So how do I hand craft a ip_connect_id header so I can add it to the outgoing message. I know how to add it I just need the format of the header.

Frank

The connection is simply a string representing a particular socket - there is no way to generate one - it is generated by the framework.

It is not entirely clear what you are trying to do - an outbound channel adapter, typically, uses a client connection factory, not a server connection factory.

It sounds like you are setting type="server" instead of type="client" on the connection factory.

If not, if you can share some of your configuration, I might be able to help further.

Comment

Working...
    X