X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jms outbound channel adaptor messagetype question

Hi, I'm trying to send message via jms to ibm mq, when the receiver end receives the mesage, they are saying the message type for the message is missing. How does outbound channel adapter know what kind of message to send out? in the the splitchannel which comes from a splitter return a list of strings and do i need to specify special header values for the message type?

<si-jms:outbound-channel-adapter id="jmsOut" channel="splitchannel" jms-template="senderJMSTemplate"/>

Hi!

Can you provide more info, e.g. StackTrace ?
    And e piece of config around <si-jms:outbound-channel-adapter>

Take care,
    Artem

Comment

In my opinion, when message Splits, headers are lost as a Collection is returned. You can use a header enricher if you want to specifically add MESSAGE-TYPE='TEXT_MESSAGE'

Code:
      <header-enricher id="enricher" input-channel="inChannel" output-channel="outChannel">
      	    <header name="MESSAGE_TYPE" value="TEXT_MESSAGE"/>
      </header-enricher>

Comment

thanks, but the default should be textmessage if the payload were string right? config below where getCustomers return a list of string, right? Also how do you tell if i send the message out correctly meaning i actually sent the message succefully

<si-jms:outbound-channel-adapter id="jmsOut" channel="splitchannel" jms-template="senderJMSTemplate"/>

<si:splitter input-channel="requestChannel" id="splitter"
        output-channel="splitchannel" ref="travelersplitter" method="getCustomers">
        </si:splitter>

Comment

I suggest you run with debug logging to see what the payloads look like.

Comment

Working...
          X