X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Integration Transformation Example

Does anyone know of a good resource that demonstrates using object to map and map to object transformations? I've got a fairly complex WSDL that needs to be mapped to a less complex table structure. I've currently got it working with Spring WS by generating JAX-B Mappings, JPA Mappings, and wiring the two together. It works well but it seems like doing something with spel or xpath might make it more of a configuration exercise.

I'm envisioning this: SOAP message comes in to ws-inbound-gateway, heads to a version router, then gets picked up by a transformer that specifies xpath or spel to create a jaxb pojo. That pojo then gets picked up by a node that invokes DAO logic. Alternatively we could skip the JPA altogether, but the bigger thing I want to handle is using an expression language to handle the mapping to POJO. I think map to object and objet to map is the way to go, but can anyone validate that this is a valid approach and/or point me in the direction of a resource that shows doing something similar to this?

Thanks,
    John
Working...
X