X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explanation of DEBUG: line in log

I am seeing this in my log while I was debugging a different issue.

2012-10-03 09:20:24,533 DEBUG [org.springframework.integration.handler.ServiceAct ivatingHandler] - <Unable to attempt conversion of Message payload types. Component 'null' has no explicit ConversionService reference, and there is no 'integrationConversionService' bean within the context.>

Is this something I need to worry about? It seems to be working..

Not really its just a debug Message from the getConversionService method of IntegrationObjectSupport class which is a base class fro pretty much everything in SI. So unless you plan to depend on auto type conversion of the payloads you don't need to worry about it. FWIW you can read more on what I am talking about here http://static.springsource.org/sprin...ype-conversion

Comment

Thanks Oleg, I have used custom converters for Spring MVC stuff before. I read this in the doc you referenced:

That bean is automatically created as soon as the first converter is defined using the Spring Integration namespace support
      My guess is when I used a org.springframework.jms.support.converter.Marshall ingMessageConverter on my JMS adapters that caused it to be registered.

Anyways thanks for the info.

Bill

Comment

Working...
      X