Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Usage of splitter When number of splitted elements is unknown or really huge Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usage of splitter When number of splitted elements is unknown or really huge

Hi,

I'm using spring integration 2.2.0.M3 with annotations. In one of my use cases, I have an incoming file which is huge in size and contains XML information about a certain account under the <account> tag. I need to split this file into a separate file containing the single <account> and send this data down as separate messages. I'm planning to write a custom splitter for this but don't know if spring integration's splitter endpoint is suitable for my purpose or not.

The problem is that the splitter method of the annotated endpoint should return a collection or collection subclass. which means this has to be created upfront. I need to hold all this data in memory and return it in one go. Instead I want to emit the splitted message to output as soon as one is created. How can i achieve this behavior? Am i correct in using a splitter in this case or there's some alternative? Please suggest.
Working...
X