Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Does a MessageStore backed channel require an implementation of MessageGroupStore? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a MessageStore backed channel require an implementation of MessageGroupStore?

I'm on a proprietary platform and using JDBCMessageStore is not really an option, so I need to implement my own.

Only "used" MessageStore implementation I found in the code was MessageGroupQueue, which implements an actual queue, supposedly injected to a QueueChannel?

What do I need to really implement to use a MessageStore with a queue channel, when I need a persistent queue for the channel? Is providing an implementation of the MessageStore interface enough for <queue message-sore="xyz"/> ? Or do I need to also implement MessageGroupStore when I only need to use it with a channel, not an aggregator?

Hello

Well, please, start with MessageGroupQueue and try to implement your own on your MessageStore implementation.
    But if you take a look into Spring Integration MS implementation, you'll see they all implements MessageGroupStore too.

So, I venture to conclude: do not implement MessageGroupStore in custom MS may produce some issues.

Take care,
    Artem Bilan

Comment

Working...
    X