Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
message transformation: How to add property to message, like header-enricher? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message transformation: How to add property to message, like header-enricher?

My message payload is a small xml document. I am using a xpath-router to inspect the name of the root element of the xml message payload and route the message to one of several different service activators. That xpath-router needs a property set on the message. It needs "content_type" with a value of "text/plain". Due to an internal miscommunication, we have too many messages, in a queue, missing that property. A message missing that property will throw a MessagingException by the xpath-router and then it will be discarded. Currently, I do not know how to rescue that message. I would like to add the property (before the message arrives at the xpath-router) to the incoming messages using something like a header-enricher, but for properties rather than headers. Does that exist? And going forward, maybe there is a better design for this style of message flow? -Ben
Working...
X