This forum is now a read-only archive. All commenting, posting, registration services have been turned off. Those needing community support and/or wanting to ask questions should refer to the Tag/Forum map, and to http://spring.io/questions for a curated list of stackoverflow tags that Pivotal engineers, and the community, monitor.
No announcement yet.
to determine success or a failure in a sftp channelPage Title Module
1. Make the channel the adapter subscribe to a <publish-subscribe-channel />
2. Add an order attribute to the adapter (="1")
3. Add another endpoint (e.g. <service-activator/>) as a subscriber to the same channel, with order="2".
The second endpoint will only be called if the sftp operation is successful.
1. Add an error-channel to the flow's inbound endpoint.
2. If the sftp operation fails, an ErrorMessage will be sent to the error-channel. If no ErrorMessag, the operation was successful.
Basically, you put an error-channel on the inbound endpoint and it gets an ErrorMessage who's payload is a MessagingException; this has two important properties cause (the exception) and failedMessage (the message that failed).