X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poller config with int-jdbc:inbound-channel-adapter

I have a poller configured within a jdbc inbound channel adapter. Further to this, when I receive a set of entries from the database, am initiating a batch process (say a batch job by name "testJob") for this set of entries that I got from the database.

In this scenario, how do I make sure that the database poller gets triggered only after the batch process (TestJob is complete on the first set) is complete for the first set before the poller could poll for the second set of entries from the database - Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated. Could some one help?

Though it is possible to customize the time next poll is done by providing a custom implementation of org.springframework.scheduling.Trigger, it still is does not meet your requirement as we cannot accurately predict the time that would be required to process the records those are currently selected.

Your requirement is more of like you want to pull the data whenever you want to and IMHO poller does not fit in well here. Why don't you use an outbound gateway where the application will make a call to select the records and then make subsequent calls only when you need more data?

Comment

Working...
    X