Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again thanks!
    It works!

Code:
    <file:outbound-channel-adapter id="unknownMessageTypeChannel" directory="file:${unknownMessageType.directory}"
           filename-generator-expression="'${myQueue.jndiName}' + '_' + headers['jms_messageId'].replace('&lt;','').replace('&gt;','').replace(':','_') + '_' + new java.text.SimpleDateFormat('ddMMyyyy_HHmmss').format(new java.util.Date()) + '.xml'"/>
    File generated: jms.MyQueue_ID_240478.1335483156383.0_27042012_013 254.xml

Comment

Ciao Gary,

I'm adding an errorChannel as in the log I see

Code:
      27.apr.2012 13:54:26,255 - (MY LISTENER SERVICE) (main) [INFO  ]-[DefaultConfiguringBeanFactoryPostProcessor(120 )] - No bean named 'errorChannel' has been explicitly defined. Therefore, a default PublishSubscribeChannel will be created.
      I added in my applicationContext.xml

Code:
      <stream:stderr-channel-adapter channel="errorChannel" append-newline="true" />
      but the above INFO message is still there. I will open a new post on this specific topic for getting some best practices as it is not related directly with current thread on "xml:xpath-router"

Regards
      nuvola

Comment

Just add

Code:
        <int:channel id="errorChannel"/>
        if you want to avoid that message; but it doesn't hurt anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Russell View Post
          Ahh... change resolution-required to "false". That's what triggers sending messages for unresolved channels to the default-output-channel.
          Thank you, Gary! This was critical as I was trying to hack a solution to not lose unsupported message payloads.

Comment

Working...
          X