X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gateway-Adapter communication

i am using HTTP gateway for hosting a restful service. The client application call the service post the message, messages are then validated if validation fails reply is sent with error codes and if it passes message proceeds to a JMS adapter which post the message on a queue. I am trying to model this flow using spring integration. while i succeeded in modelling the flow for validation error scenario using router which routes the error message to http-gateway reply channel and if message is of not type error it proceeds towards JMS adapter.

Problem Statement:

when message get posted to JMS adapter and it does not have reply channel the HTTP gateway keeps waiting for reply.

Can any one suggest the best way to solve this problem?

Hello

Please, give answer for one question: do you just put message into JMS middleware and just want to respond with simple 'OK'?
    Or do you have some more complex logic with JMS-reply?
    Sorry, it was second question ;-)

Artem Bilan
    Last edited by Artem Bilan; Apr 26th, 2012, 06:25 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Cleric;410745]Hello

Please, give answer for one question: do you just put message into JMS middle ware and just want to respond with simple 'OK'?
      Or do you have some more complex logic with JMS-reply?
      Sorry, it was second question ;-)

Hi,
      Yes, I just want to put message into JMS middle ware and just want to respond with simple OK.

Comment

Ok, thanks

So, just make your HTTP-gateway's reply-channel as <publish-subscribe-channel/> and also subscribe JMS-adpter to this channel.

Let us know how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleric View Post
          Ok, thanks

So, just make your HTTP-gateway's reply-channel as <publish-subscribe-channel/> and also subscribe JMS-adpter to this channel.

Let us know how it is.
          Thanks..

It is working as expected.

Comment

Working...
          X