X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are using SI in our huge production system for asynchronous process executions. No JMS, MQ or anything. Just SI's pub-sub channel with service activators. Also created a table to support the JDBC message store. It basically solves the purpose. But as the application grows we have added too many channels, subscribers and pollers. At the end, most of the time we have too many selects queries fired against the message store table and sometime(in fact very frequently) DB contention while clearing the message from the store(table).

Comment

We have been using it from last 2 year on a project for web integration services to implement better financial model for our company and creating more benefit for our business and it really works for our company.

Comment

I have just started looking into SI here. There is great documentation on how to set up the task. I am having issues finding suggestions on how to run the tasks in a "cluster" of 8 web servers. Each server is an exact copy except for ipaddress. They don't talk to each other. How do you trigger batch type jobs in this type of environment?

Comment

Hi Team,

Since 2011 i am using Spring Integration. In our project, we are completely using spring frameworks only, specifically Spring Integration, Spring webservices, Spring Batch.

Learned lot of thinks. I am so happy to work with spring frameworks.

Getting very good and timely responses in spring forum.

thank you all

Comment

Working...
          X