Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
xslt-payload-transformer expression elements can't resolve beans Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xslt-payload-transformer expression elements can't resolve beans

Hello,

I am working with an xslt-payload-transformer and I need to pass in my service bean for the XSLT to call methods of. However, if I try to use an expression string of "@myServiceBean" it can't resolve it. At the moment, I am using a header enricher to with the expression string as above, to set my service bean as a header value, and then I pass the xslt-param from the header value. Looking at the source, the XsltPayloadTransformer does expression stuff differently to the HeaderEnricher class.

Is this something that can be looked at? In addition are the other places where it would be good to make expression evaluation more consistent?

Regards
    Phil

So you are saying that the @beanname resolution is not working for the XSLT param's expression?

If so... yes, please open a JIRA issue for that. The expression evaluation for the XSLT params should also support the bean resolver.

Thanks,
    Mark

Comment

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, that is what I am saying, so I have opened JIRA issue: INT-2447

Regards
      Phil

Comment

Working...
      X