Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
to simple: delete a file using just one Spring Integration element [Help] Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to simple: delete a file using just one Spring Integration element [Help]

Hi everybody;

Actually i'm using an int:service-activator which calls a java method in order to delete a txt file. This solution is not elegant and I would like do the deletion without use any java class, something like:
    Code:
    <file:something id="delFile" channel="toDel" directory="path"  delete-source-files: "true"/>
    is it possible to do something like that?

Thanks!

If the payload is a java.io.File...

Code:
    <int:service-activator input-channel="toDel" expression="payload.delete()" output-channel="nullChannel" />
    If you want to test success/failure to delete, route the output to a channel - the payload will be a Boolean (result of java.io.File.delete()).

Comment

Thanks for the answer, but in the payload is not the file, the only thing related with the file is stored in the header and is a peace of the name of the file. To create the file i did the following:

Code:
      <file:outbound-channel-adapter id="fileout" channel="toStart" directory="${temporal.path}"  filename-generator-expression="headers[messageId].substring(3)+'.txt'"/>
      The idea would be something like that:
      Code:
      <int:service-activator id="deleteFile" input-channel="todeleteFile" output-channel="outscreen"
      		expression="getResource(${temporal.path}+headers[messageId].substring(3)+'.txt').delete()"/>
      Thank!
      Last edited by uzor; Feb 16th, 2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X