• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consumers Total count keep on growing in Weblogic

I have the following code which receives a JMS message

Code:
    <int:channel id="setPriorityChannel" />
      <int:router id="assignPriorityRouter" input-channel="setPriorityChannel" default-output-channel="lowestPriorityChannel" ref="priorityRouter"/>

<int:channel id="lowestPriorityChannel" />
      <int-jms:outbound-channel-adapter id="singleCMLowestProducerAdapter" channel="lowestPriorityChannel" destination="ProcessCorrespondenceQueue" explicit-qos-enabled="true"  priority="0" />

<int:channel id="highestPriorityChannel" />
      <int-jms:outbound-channel-adapter id="singleCMHighestProducerAdapter" channel="highestPriorityChannel" destination="ProcessCorrespondenceQueue" explicit-qos-enabled="true"  priority="9" />

<int:channel id="singleCMRecordConsumer" />
    <int-jms:message-driven-channel-adapter id="singleCMConsumerAdapter"
                                              destination="ProcessCorrespondenceQueue"
                                              channel="singleCMRecordConsumer"
                                              transaction-manager="transactionManager" />

<jee:jndi-lookup id="ProcessCorrespondenceQueue" jndi-name="jms/processCorrespondenceQueue"/>
    singleCMRecordConsumer channel received the message and rest of the process done accordingly.

When I see in the weblogic the Consumers Current and Consumers High is 1 but Consumers Total count increases for each second.

I am wondering this Consumers Total increases because of JMS resources are not cleanup.

Did I miss any property? any idea?

Thanks

When assigning an external transaction manager to an MDA, the default is to NOT cache connections. This means a new connection is used for each attempt to receive a message.

Try setting cache-level="3" (caches at the consumer level).

Comment

Thanks for reply.

I'm using Spring Integration 2.0.0.RC1 version. after I added cache-level="3" this is the exception.

<Jan 29, 2012 6:14:31 PM CST> <Error> <Console> <BEA-240003> <Console encountered the following error weblogic.application.ModuleException: :org.xml.s
      ax.SAXParseException:cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'cache-level' is not allowed to appear in element 'int-jms:message-driven-channel-adapter'.
      at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandl erWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrap per.java:195)

Do I need to upgrade my SI to specific version.

Thanks

Comment

This might actually be related to this post: http://forum.springsource.org/showth...-never-deleted where you may want to set cache-consumers property on the ConnectionFactory
        Code:
        <property name="cacheConsumers" value="false"/>

Comment

I'm using Spring Integration 2.0.0.RC1
          Why are you using a "release candidate" for a release that was actually released over a year ago?

The current release for 2.0 is 2.0.5, but 2.1.0 is also available.

Either one supports cache-level.

Comment

Upgraded SI to latest version.
            Issue resolved after adding property cache-level="3".

Thanks a lot.

Comment

I tried to use the cache-level="3" to the backed channel but it is not supported .We are using SI version 2.0.5 . Can you please let me know if there is a way to get around this?

I have the same issue as the Consumer total count keep climbing 1 by every sec.

My Code :
              <int-jms:channel id="singleXXXRecordProducer" queue="ProcessYYYYYQueue" message-driven="true" transaction-manager="jtaTransactionManager" receive-timeout="1000"/>

Thanks in advance .

Comment

Did you see the above reply about upgrading?
                The latest version of SI is 2.1.2.RELEASE

Comment

Working...
                X