X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feed Adapter

Is there a way to dynamically change the URL for a feed adapter? I couldn't find any resources on this.

No, it can be specified in the config file and cannot be changed at run time. To what extent you want the url to be dynamic? What are you trying to model? If you can explain there would be an alternative for it. Perhaps define more than one feed adapters if you know the finite set of urls where you desire to receive feed from?

Comment

Thanks for your response Amol.

I have an atom feed and I want to be able to only get the newest content, my atom feed has the ability to only grab information after a given time, I want to change the URL to specify the last time the information was polled.

Comment

Spring integration's feed adapter does give you incremental feed. That is what you desire, right?

Comment

Yes, but Spring's feed adapter doesn't allow me to customize the adapter to where I can grab from a field that isn't the published date.

So instead, I would like to just customize the URL since my API allows me to specify items only after a certain time.

Comment

Ok, unfortunately the URL once set during initialization cannot be changed

Comment

Thanks for your answers Amol. If I have adapter extending questions with this feed should I ask a new question?

Comment

Working...
              X