Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
pulling the data fromthe excel and then pumping into the database Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pulling the data fromthe excel and then pumping into the database

Hi,

I have the requirement into which I have to take data from the excel sheet and then pump that data into the database , for ex there is a excel sheet containing two columns... and then I have to put the data of the two columns into the database into the particular table ...will Spring Integration help me and how to do this ....please guide me ..!!Thanks

Originally posted by SARAL SAXENA View Post
    Hi,

I have the requirement into which I have to take data from the excel sheet and then pump that data into the database , for ex there is a excel sheet containing two columns... and then I have to put the data of the two columns into the database into the particular table ...will Spring Integration help me and how to do this ....please guide me ..!!Thanks
    Hi FoLKS
    Please advise on this..!!

Comment

How big is the file. Spring batch might be better fit as it comes with in-built reader for excel & database writers. You can trigger Spring Batch(SB) from Spring Integration(SI) i:e SI pings location for new files & triggers SB when new file arrives.

Comment

Working...
      X