Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NotReadablePropertyException exception with "nullChannel"

I noticed my maven build output (SI 2.0.5) has this exception:

Code:
    [2011-12-05 15:24:00,816 DEBUG (GlobalChannelInterceptorBeanPostProcessor.java:84)) - Applying global interceptors on channel 'nullChannel'
    [main](org.springframework.integration.channel.interceptor.GlobalChannelInterceptorBeanPostProcessor.getExistingInterceptors(GlobalChannelInterceptorBeanPostProcessor.java:148)) - interceptors not supported by channel 'org.springframework.integration.channel.NullChannel@10bbd42'
    org.springframework.beans.NotReadablePropertyException: Invalid property 'interceptors' of bean class [org.springframework.integration.channel.NullChannel]: Field 'interceptors' does not exist
    	at org.springframework.beans.DirectFieldAccessor.getPropertyValue(DirectFieldAccessor.java:104)
    	at org.springframework.integration.channel.interceptor.GlobalChannelInterceptorBeanPostProcessor.getExistingInterceptors(GlobalChannelInterceptorBeanPostProcessor.java:140)
    I do not make use of a "nullChannel", that I know of, so I am not sure why this is occurring and what to do to make it go away?

This is fixed in 2.1.0.RC1, and the fix will be included in 2.0.6...

https://jira.springsource.org/browse/INT-2232.

Comment

You can also set the log level for logger

org.springframework.integration.channel.intercepto r.GlobalChannelInterceptorBeanPostProcessor

to INFO as a work-around, if you are not ready to move to 2.1.0.

Comment

Great, thanks for the reply. I have it set at INFO for now, and will wait for the releases.

Comment

Working...
        X