Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• create gateway dynamically in spring integration

hi all,
    i met a problem in my work.
    In my application , i have to create a gateway dynamically .
    I have to put the channell or other configuration into the gateway in runtime and also put it into spring context.
    I'm so confused about whether i can implement it.

Can you be more clear about whats confusing and what you would like to know?

Comment

Originally posted by Amol Nayak View Post
      Can you be more clear about whats confusing and what you would like to know?
      i don't know how to new a JmsMessageDrivenEndpoint and put the config into it by java code.
      Because the channel is set after initialization by user.

Comment

Ok, maybe you can explain your usecase in some more details. Like what is expected for you to develop?

Comment

Originally posted by Amol Nayak View Post
          Ok, maybe you can explain your usecase in some more details. Like what is expected for you to develop?
          thanks for you paitient.
          I wanna add a gateway in the runtime.
          the queue it listens and the next channel will be added when adding the gateway.
          and then i will add the gateway to spring context.
          because the adding action will disappear frequently , so i wanna add it dynamically.

Comment

I am still not sure I understand the use case. In fact I still think you are trying to explain us a solution that you have in mind, but not the actual use case and I think this is what Amol was asking.
            So if you can describe us a business use case and the requirements behind some dynamics you are trying to accomplish that would help.

Comment

Working...
            X