Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMS implementation

hi,

I am deploying my JMS implementation (Sender and Receiver) using spring web framework on BEA weblogic and i get the below error.. Can someone pls help me to solve this

ERROR ContextLoader:203 - Context initialization failed
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.ws.soap.server.SoapMessageDis patcher' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-ws-servlet.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'payloadMappingLogin' while setting bean property 'endpointMappings' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'loginEndpoint' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-ws-servlet.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'jaxb2MarshallerForLogin' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'jaxb2MarshallerForLogin' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-ws-servlet.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: getURI
Working...
X