X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Listner

if we will use message driven channel adaptor which is a kind of listner is it possible to create more than one listner for reading from paricular queue of active Mq.This is require because one listner will not be enough to read all the messages we need multiple instances of listner .We will recieve around million of messages in queue requestQueue for which one listner will not be enough so we need more than one .Please suggest.

<jms:message-driven-channel-adapter channel="output" destination-name="requestQueue" />

Look at the concurrent-consumers and max-concurrent-consumers attributes. I am pretty sure that is what you need.

Comment

Could you please provide me some link containing the details with example on these attributes.

Comment

Look at the Spring reference manual JMS section. Spring INtegration JMS support is based on Spring JMS so the attributes I've mentioned are the properties of the DefaultMessageListenerContainer

Comment

I am reading the things from spring refrence version 2.0.5.RELEASE.I didn't get any thing thing on it.Please help me out,.

Comment

what is missing? There are 155 mentions of the word poller in the ref manual and over 20 different configuration samples explaining various details.

Comment

I have gone through the Poller but i am talking about the information on how attributes of poller like concurrent-consumers and max-concurrent-consumers works.In this refrence only information about fixed-delay is given.

My query is i want some information how concurrent-consumers behave how it will create threads and all.

Comment

Those are attributes of JMS Gateway and/or Message Driven Channel Adapter (not poller) which are both based on Spring JMS support and those atributes are attributes of DefaultMessageListenerContainer which is more then well documented in the Spring Reference Manual.
                So please read this to get started: http://static.springsource.org/sprin...tmlsingle/#jms
                and this:
                http://static.springsource.org/sprin.../html/jms.html

Comment

Working...
                X