Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing a ServiceActivator dynamically

Hi,

I am using spring-integration 2.0.0.RELEASE and spring 3.0.5.RELEASE in my application. I am trying to create message endpoints dynamically which subscribe to a publish-subscribe channel. I am using @MessageEndpoint with @Scope("prototype") and spring bean ObjectFactory to create multiple instances of message endpoint dynamically. I have a method annotated by @ServiceActivator(inputChannel="channelName"). This works as expected for subscribing to message. I am able to create multiple subscribers dynamically and all of them receive the same message simultaneously.

But, while cleanup I am not able to unsubscribe from the channel. I still keep receiving the message on the service-activation of the cleaned up object. I tried to use the control-bus but I don't know how to specify the service-activator id for sending the stop() message.

Thanks,
    Sudeep

Sudeep,

I'd be interested to recreate this, could you provide some more code snippets and config? Was it based on a sample or created from scratch.

Thanks
    David

Comment

Yes a code snippet would be helpful. Also, what would be helpful is if you can explain your use case. THere might be a better way of solving it
      I am a also concerned with 'prototype' setting which might not have the effect you expect

Comment

Working...
      X