Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring FTP Outbound Adapter suffix

Hi everyone,

Have anyone have an issue when you upload to an FTP and the suffix added to the file (.writing by default) does not get renamed?

We have implemented a process that send a file to an FTP (the FTP is a Windows NT FTP Server), and when the process finish uploading the file it hang up, before renaming the file and leaves the filename with the suffix.

we have changed the suffix to different suffix with the parameter "temporary-file-suffix", with the same result. does anyone have an idea about this point?

regards, and thanks

How big is your file? I do remember seeing this problem with windows before.
    When configuring ftpClientFactory' there is an attribute called 'bufferSize'. Try to increase it.
    For example:
    Code:
    <bean id="ftpClientFactory" class="org.springframework.integration.ftp.session.DefaultFtpSessionFactory">
    	. . . .
    	<property name="bufferSize" value="1000000"/>
    </bean>

Comment

Is about 50MB, but I have tried with files of 6 MB and .25MB with the same results, so i was thinking that it was more related to the server.

We tried increasing the default buffer size from 2K to 4K but nothing get better, I will follow your advise and increase it to a very big size, to see what happen.

Comment

Working...
      X