Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Spring Integration and already created web services (WebLogic) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Integration and already created web services (WebLogic)

Hello,

I have to build a "SOA" process to coordenate some calls to several web services already deployed to a Weblogic server.
    Problably I will have to generate proxies from their WSDLs and call them in Java. In my company we dont want to use a SOA ou OSB server for this task. Searching the web Spring Integration seemed to me a possible substitute to a OSB and easing task, instead of developing java code very linked to changes on the web services it could be usefull some decoupling from them, something that Spring Integration seems to handle.
    My questions:
    1 - Can I use Spring Framework to call these Weblogic already deployed web services?
    2 - I have went through a lot of samples, but they are all or simple or with files, ftps, queues, etc. I couldn't find any with some web services orchestration. Anyone to help me here?
    3 - Could that be, that Spring Integratino its not the tool I should use, even with the constraints refered before?

very thanks,
    Josť Cruz

Take a look at the Spring Integration sample for the ws-outbound-gateway creates a SOAP message and sends it to a web service, this sounds like what you want to do.

Comment

Working...
    X