X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of additional adapters

I have an idea for an inbound adapter I would like to contribute.

However, I would like to make sure someone already hasn't written such an adapter.

Is there a current list of additional adapters available?

Would this be the spring integration adapters project?

http://www.springsource.org/extensions/se-sia

It doesn't seem to be current?

What kind of adapter would you like to contribute?

Comment

I'd like to contribute an SVN inbound adapter. I haven't written any code yet :-)

The idea would be to poll for new commits.

I was hoping to leverage SVNKit's SVNLogClient http://svnkit.com/javadoc/org/tmates...LogClient.html

Comment

Is there any channel adapter for monitoring web site update? For example, in company press release page, news are uploaded occasionally.
        Last edited by qiaojun; Jun 24th, 2011, 10:32 AM.

Comment

You mean RSS/ATOM?

Comment

no, some company doesn't have rss/atom. but they have press release on their own website.
            see this:
            http://www.bhel.com/press_release/press.php

Comment

Ok, but than its nothing more than HTML scraping and validating it against some cache to see if there are any updates right?

Comment

thanks. how do i reuse the existing spring integration framework to implement it? what components would be ideal? i have already used rss and email inbound channel adapter in my application, i need integrate more sources, so i am looking for the similar adapter.

Comment

You can use generic inbound-channel-adapter with poller which could delegate to HTTP outbound Gateway and than have filter on the other side filtering the HTML only if it was updated

For example:
                  Code:
                  inbound-channel-adapter(poller) -> HttpOutboundGateway -> Filter -> ...
                  So poller may be polling every 30 min but downstream will only receive Message if the website indeed changed

Comment

Looks like my response got lost somehow
                    I was looking to contribute an svn inbound polling adapter to pass commit messages
                    Haven't written any code yet ;-)
                    Was intending to leverage SVNKit
                    Last edited by toolkit; Jun 24th, 2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

I would suggest to create a project on Github and we'll probably link to it at some point.

Comment

Working...
                      X