Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General question about Spring integration

Hi,

The background (optionnal): I'm currently trying to work on an application that use spring integration.
    This application seems to have some problems however I'm still waiting for more informations about it (performance, stability ?).

However I don't know very well spring integration and I would ask some general questions about its usage.

The application is made with a file inbound adapter that collect some files from a folder and processed each files through several spring handlers.
    There is several instances of this application and there is a competition to collect files on the same folder (NFS).

My first question is about parralelism, I didn't understood clearly if spring integration manage parralelism. I have several handlers but how can create a (one) producer/(multiple) consumers system in a channel ? Currently it seems there is no parralelism in the application.

My second question is about the competition in an NFS file system. There is a NioFileLocker available for the file inbound adapter, however I'm not sure if it works on NFS (I can't test it until x days...). I'm wondering if a first process responsible to dispatch files into several folders, one per instance of my application won't be better.

I've already used spring batch. What is the difference between the two ? In spring batch I have some utilities to monitor the performance. Is there similar tools in spring integration ?

Thanks

Hugo
Working...
X