Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exception with Spring Data Redis

Hi,
    I am very new to Spring Framework. I am trying add caching capabilities to our application which is based on Spring Framework. Our choice for caching is Redis and hence I am trying to leverage the Spring Data Redis capabilities within Spring.
    I have added the following to our applicationContext.xml file:

Code:
        <bean id="jredisConnectionFactory" class="org.springframework.data.redis.connection.jredis.JredisConnectionFactory"
            p:host-name="localhost" p:port="6379"/>
    However, when I start our app server (Jetty) I am getting the following error:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'jredisConnectionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/ap
    plicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SO_TIMEOUT
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1420)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapa2014-04-30 10:05:53.175:WARN:oejw.WebAppContext:Failed startup of context o.e.j.w.WebAp
    pContext{/,file:/C:/dev/scalex/centro/external/dist/jetty/jetty-hightide-8.1.0.RC2/webapps/scalex/},C:\dev\scalex\centro\external\dist\jetty\jetty-hightide-8.1.
    0.RC2/webapps/scalex/
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'jredisConnectionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/ap
    plicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SO_TIMEOUT
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1420)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAuto wireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BebleBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapa bleBeanFactory.java:519)

I'd appreciate if someone could help me get a solution for this. Thanks

- Jay

The JRedis support for SD Redis is discontinued, please use Jedis.

Please, move your question to the StackOverflow - we are going to close this forum soon and rely on SO.
    We need to clean this forum (old unanswered question) before close it.

Thanks for understanding

Comment

Working...
    X