• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDN Node scanning is picking up JPA @Entity

Why would Spring Data Neo4j domain scanning also picking up @Entity for JPA

I get

Code:
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid Domain Class class com.hdpoker.account.domain.user.AccountSecurity neither Node- nor RelationshipEntity
    	at org.springframework.data.neo4j.repository.GraphRepositoryFactory.getRepositoryBaseClass(GraphRepositoryFactory.java:96)
    	at org.springframework.data.repository.core.support.RepositoryFactorySupport.getRepositoryInformation(RepositoryFactorySupport.java:173)
    	at org.springframework.data.repository.core.support.RepositoryFactorySupport.getRepository(RepositoryFactorySupport.java:133)
    	at org.springframework.data.repository.core.support.RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.getObject(RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.java:125)
    	at org.springframework.data.repository.core.support.RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.getObject(RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.java:41)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:142)
    Of course it isn't a Node or Relationship entity. It is not annotated with either of those annotations. It is annotated with @Entity and @Table. I do not have any crossstore jars in my path. JPA scans only for @Entity so it doesn't pick up my Noe4j @NodeEntity. Why the other way around.

I have in a domain package domain classes mixed with SDN annotations in one class, and JPA annotations in other classes. But none combined.

Mark

Just chalk it up to having the repositories from JPA and Neo4j in the same package. I would think when it scans it would check to see if the type is GraphRepository versus JpaRepository.

So, I moved them into two different subpackages, but still had the problem. Then saw that I did a fat finger there and had a "," instead of a "." when adding the new subpackage.

Mark

Comment

So I created a Jira issue on the scanning a package that has different types of Spring Data Repositories.

https://jira.springsource.org/browse/DATAGRAPH-326

Thanks

Mark

Comment

Issue is resolve when Oliver pointed out to me that it accepts include and exclude filters.

Mark

Comment

Working...
        X