X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDN: Documentation on deploy to heroku

So I was following the instructions to deploy to Heroku and made the changes to my pom file exactly as written, but when I go to build my app, I get the following error

Code:
    [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
    [INFO] Total time: 1:20.776s
    [INFO] Finished at: Mon Jul 30 19:14:27 PDT 2012
    [INFO] Final Memory: 21M/81M
    [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:appassembler-maven-plugin:1.1.1:assemble (default) on project eventgate: Unable to parse configuration of mojo org.codehaus.mojo:appassembler-maven-plugin:1.1.1:assemble for parameter program: Cannot find setter, adder nor field in org.codehaus.mojo.appassembler.Program for 'mainclass' -> [Help 1]
    one change though, I did not put Main class in the root of my classpath, but in an actual package.

Also how do I now set

Code:
    <constructor-arg index="1">
        <map>
            <entry key="allow_store_upgrade" value="${neo4j.upgrade}"/>
        </map>
    </constructor-arg>
    Thanks

Mark

I got it, the blog post I was following had all the pom xml in lowercase, so some tags needed camel case. Just had to fix mainclass to mainClass.

Thanks

Mark

Comment

Working...
    X